Modifications - Performance Discuss aftermarket and DIY performance modifications

Custom Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 10:59 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by enjoype09
Hello there everyone

I recently purchased a Pulse Adrenaline 125cc. This is the same motorcycle as the QingQi XF125GY and so on depending on the country.

I am looking to buy a new, louder, performance exhaust for the bike, but I dont know which exhaust could fit it. I have seen the custom exhaust for the 200cc version but not the 125.

Does anyone know any exhaust that I could use for this bike?

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Rainer.
lol i's got a 150 pos chinnee crap quingqi... nothing will help, just drill some holes...
Old 11-27-2009, 11:19 AM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gilson
As I've been reliably informed, the best, and only exhaust ever built purely for the Firestorm is the moriwaki Ti system, with the specific Zero's attached. This would be ideal to copy.... as for getting one... rocking horse ****, and hen's teeth spring to mind...
Not sure about that. I recently picked up a full Akra system for mine and it works quite well. As to whether or not it rivals a Mori, I can`t say. Another member who posts on this site, Shayne (who is our Australian contingent, and who has a Ti Mori on his VTR) speaks very highly of a rare M4 full system which a friend of his runs on his VTR and which generated phenomenal dyno numbers on an otherwise stock engine. The said system is said to have numerous crossover tubes and produces monster torque. I tried in vain to find one (before purchasing the Akra), and even tried calling the company to see if they would be interested in producing another run if numbers warranted (to which they replied no) before finally giving up.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:25 PM
SuperSport

shayne is on a distinguished road
The Moriwaki is nice for sure, but that M4 system was something else. I was going to get a custom made system made to the same specs, so I had all the measurements written down for it. I wish I had kept them now. I chucked them out when I found the Moriwaki headers.

It is the most complex VTR exhaust I have ever seen, by a long way. It had 2 or 3 separate pipe diameters, and 3 balance pipes as well. It looked like a python coiled up underneath the shock!
Old 11-30-2009, 09:35 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
I have posted on my undertail exhaust before, so I will not suck the life out of another thread. Do your research!!! I wish I had done mine. Does mine work, yeah. But now I have the connections to get me whatever exhaust I could want. And I do mean this. I have seen some of the most rare motorcycle race parts ever produced, in NOS condition purchased by customers we deal with from people in places we have never heard of. When honda got rid of the rc30 and 45 parts they had pallet-ed, they called these guys to see what they wanted. If I want a Mori system, I know that they can get it. The price would kill me, but all in all the mori system might have been cheaper to buy than to f- with building my own.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Squid

T-slo is on a distinguished road
My Leocince modifed exterior, sandblasted.
HRC logo polished.

My friends KTM
Hand made exhaust (by me )