21.88%
davidsdailey
3.13%
VTS
34.38%
kai ju
7.81%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

VTR Of The Month - November 2009 - WINNER: VTS!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I got in this one too soon. Maybe another month....
Old 12-01-2009, 06:16 AM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hawkrider
OK, you lost......now give me your bike.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:11 AM
SuperBike

cliby is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hawkrider
and beaten by a NAKED bike? a damn naked bike? isn't naked just another word for 'I crash a lot?" what is this forum coming to? it used to be a reputable place. what next? a raked front end? bobbed rear end? are these the next winners?

congrats VTS and all the other bikes in this month really some great machines (especially those riders that were able to maintain their bodywork during most of their rides)
Old 12-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cliby
and beaten by a NAKED bike? a damn naked bike? isn't naked just another word for 'I crash a lot?" what is this forum coming to? it used to be a reputable place. what next? a raked front end? bobbed rear end? are these the next winners?

congrats VTS and all the other bikes in this month really some great machines (especially those riders that were able to maintain their bodywork during most of their rides)
Well... Then in that case you'd probably have to put hawkrider in the naked category too...
I seem to remember those fairings being composed of 3 or 4 parts of broken fairings! But they look good for it...

Congrats VTS...

(Unfortunately that means you are going to compete against me and others in the december champions run, if I understand indie's rulebook correct... Dammit... )
Old 12-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Tweety
Well... Then in that case you'd probably have to put hawkrider in the naked category too...
I seem to remember those fairings being composed of 3 or 4 parts of broken fairings! But they look good for it...
Um, that was mostly my wife's fault. I had the RC51 at the time, remember?
Old 12-01-2009, 09:46 PM
VTS
OCMD honorary member
Superstock

VTS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cliby

Thanks, I think?

No offense to anyone but I hesitated to enter because I thought that people would only vote for a "traditional" looking Hawk with its bikini fairing and not some neked bike by some upstart that was new to the forum.

I think Cliby keeps poking at it for smoke and mirrors.(and fun) VTS's bike doesn't look like a hawk, when in fact VTS is more superhawk % wise than Cliby's aftermarket dream machine.

Cliby your bike is incredible and I'd love to have it!!! Keep rollin'

I was on the fence about whether to have the fairing or not. Imagine inderockers bike with a black frame and swingarm, even more bad ***! At the time I did not think I would clear the fairing with my fatbars. I did not want a notched out fairing. I went with something different, I wanted the challenge of the underseat cooling system. I wanted to make the naked bike that Honda could not.
I'm not sure my bike belongs on the streetfighter forums. When I built it I was thinking that I wanted it to look like it was a production model with a few customized parts. So many streetfighters are just thrown back together after a wreck just to get back onto the street because they did not have the insurance or the funds to take it back to stock. That is just fact.

Thanks again for voting for my mutt. Obviously there is alot of time put into it.

PM for otter pops, I'll send you one even if you didn't vote for my bike.:

Kudos to the other bikes/owners in this poll. All deserving participants, even the guy with the other naked bike.

Hawkrider, you da man.

Greatly appreciative.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:14 AM
SuperBike

JamieDaugherty is on a distinguished road
Wow, certainly one of the more interesting months of VTRoM!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Congrats, VTS. You deserve the win. And congrats to ALL the VTROTM winners this year. Now go vote for VTROTY!
Old 12-03-2009, 08:38 AM
SuperBike

RCVTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Good contest!

VTS, that bike is clean and well executed. I love the black powder coat.

Congrats!