General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Superfast yellow superhawks

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nath981
......Come to think of it, they were guys like you who just started out and, coincidentally, were riding yellow bikes.hahaha
Rookies on yellow bikes. LOL
Old 10-22-2010, 12:17 PM
SuperBike

Old Yeller is on a distinguished road
Red's primary use.....
Attached Thumbnails Superfast yellow superhawks-red-farm-tractor-machine.jpg  
Old 10-22-2010, 01:00 PM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
oooooohh, now that's some scary ****, especially around Halloween. haha

I was doing that **** well before you were born(raced a Ducati at Summit Point)circa 1968), but we were draggin hard parts while knees came much later(hi tech ****.haha).

My last Track day was at Nelson Ledges in 96 when i got my amateur license at 52yrs old(haha)and even finished ahead of several youngsters who had been racing there the whole summer. Come to think of it, they were guys like you who just started out and, coincidentally, were riding yellow bikes.hahaha

ill give you this one, racing a bike in the 60's with that odl technology takes *****. so ill give one to point to you
Old 10-22-2010, 01:02 PM
SuperBike

since were bragging

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRA9UPYOjGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzWIjkztMZI

part 1 and 2 videos, take note in part one i start off with a zx12 and last lap of part two i pass him, again. lapped him. i guess the yellow girl did ok. also take note of how many bikes she passed all with a slipping clutch
Old 10-22-2010, 01:15 PM
SuperBike

I've seen your videos. You look like you are opening up your hips too much and coming off the seat too far. When you twist your hips you are doing it wrong. You should slide no more than about three inches either way and keep your hips straight. I'd like to see you from the front but from the rear it doesn't look like you are getting out far enough with your inside shoulder, and not leaning forward enough therefore keeping your upper body too stiff.

Keep praticing, you'll get the hang of it and be ready for a faster red bike someday.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:15 PM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by uchi
ill give you this one, racing a bike in the 60's with that odl technology takes *****. so ill give one to point to you
who put you in charge of giving out points anyway? haha, oh, sorry i forgot, this is your thread. Okay I'll take the one point since you're very stingy with the points because I already buried you IMHO. lol.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:34 PM
SuperBike

Current Score
Red Superhawks 3
Urine colored Chickenhawks 0
Old 10-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Squid

lylesvegas is on a distinguished road
Need I say more ........

Name:  images-1.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  16.0 KB

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  14.4 KB

Old 10-22-2010, 06:52 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by RWhisen
I've seen your videos. You look like you are opening up your hips too much and coming off the seat too far. When you twist your hips you are doing it wrong. You should slide no more than about three inches either way and keep your hips straight. I'd like to see you from the front but from the rear it doesn't look like you are getting out far enough with your inside shoulder, and not leaning forward enough therefore keeping your upper body too stiff.

Keep praticing, you'll get the hang of it and be ready for a faster red bike someday.
+1. I believe I suggested this when first posted those videos Uchi..........inside shoulder/head down toward mirror position, more parallel/in line with ***. Instead of just hanging your *** off, hang your upper body off with it to keep from twisting. The problem with hanging off too much is that it's difficult to get back up quickly without upsetting the chassis, esp when you are a big dude like yourself. You're better off leaning a little more and hanging off less for smoother transitions. Just hang your upper body in the same plane as your butt, e.g., left cheek in line with left shoulder.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:32 PM
SuperBike

who put you in charge of giving out points anyway? haha, oh, sorry i forgot, this is your thread. Okay I'll take the one point since you're very stingy with the points because I already buried you IMHO. lol.

lol you didnt burn me buddy, i let you have points because you had the ***** or lack of common sense to race a bike hard that was made in the 60s

thanks for the tips, those vids were still early morning vids and by lunch i was pushing my body over and kidding the mirror so to speak. unfortunatly the cold came and im done for the year, and my clutch is done, too much power for it i guess its finished.

regardless i was passing ***** out there,

the funny thing is my first track day i was hanging off too much, this one i thought i was doing better by not hanging off as much, and i was much faster around the track, but wasnt leaning off nearly as far, and then i see pictures of the guys in the fast group and most of them are hanging right off the seat. ill get the hang of it, one or two more track days to sort out my body positions

until then ill keep on beating up on red hawks with body posture that isnt great, imagine how much faster that bike will be once i get my posture correct?

so this is winter boredom kicking in i guess, lol. anyone have snow yet? we had some hail yesterday and some really light flurrys today and yesterday
Old 10-22-2010, 07:49 PM
MotoGP

yeah. you guys with the yellow birds have to max out your corner speeds to make up for being so much slower than the red hawks on the straights.lol
Old 10-22-2010, 08:02 PM
SuperBike

.....so this is winter boredom kicking in i guess, lol. anyone have snow yet? we had some hail yesterday and some really light flurrys today and yesterday
Still in the 80's today. We have at least two maybe three more months of good riding weather left.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:36 PM
SuperBike

yeah you guys are lucky, we had a little hail yesterday and some flurrys today and yesterday. and i still ahve water in my bike, gotta get that coolent in there this weekend

yes we can hit higher corner speeds, but its only cause our bikes are capable of them, the red bikes fall apart when leaned too far
Old 10-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Squid

trident00 is on a distinguished road
Please dont take this wrong as I dont mean to stir the pot, BUT........

As far as urine......Its really supposed to be clear. As it darkens in color it is an indication of dehydration. Us superfast yellow bike riders all learned this during our track days in the middle of the summer when the tarmac was roasty hot. Now that I think about it, I really dont recall seeing any red superhawks. Perhaps they dont track their bikes or they were all grouped in the another area waiting for the kiddie rides. Anyhow that probably explains their misconcetion about yellow and urine.
Getting back to the point.......As the body gets more dehydrated the urine gets darker. With a yellow color, the body is still doing ok. As dehydration gets worse, the color starts changing to an orangish color and then it goes on twards a more reddish tint. By the time you get to that point, you are probably coping with heat exhaustion or heat stroke. It essentially leaves the individual incapacitated and unresponsive, much like a red superhawk.
I recall seeing a few posts from a person with a red sissy scooter picture by his name bashing yellow superhawks......WTH up with that. Ya know PEE-WEE herman rides a little scooter. I know if I rode a little red scooter I'd be jelous of the big boys riding their superfast yellow superhawks too.

Oh I loved the picture of the guy from the school bus races. That guy creamed the dudes driving the red ones, and scored the hot babe who brought him a victory beer. The second photo was a shame. Can't beleive the red bus driver actually tried to steal a yellow bus and ended up being unable to handle all the extra power and crashed. Please remember that after extensive testing the School districts found that with properly trained drivers, yellow was the fastest and best handling color for vehicles. They decided that for the safety of the kids and to get them to class on time painting the busses yellow made the most sense.

Enjoy all....Cheers

Last edited by trident00; 10-22-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:54 AM
Back Marker

Hawknut
" Highly reliable sources "? I believe you got the "High" right-but the reliable part may be a stretch. Besides--I'm a real Man and I don't ride Bananas--I give Banana rides!! It"s arrest me red in my stall. Besides I bought a leftover and that was my only choice.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:30 AM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by trident00
Please dont take this wrong as I dont mean to stir the pot, BUT........

As far as urine......Its really supposed to be clear. Enjoy all....Cheers
Yeah, it is supposed to be colorless/clear if you smoked meeryhahawanna all weekend and are gonna be **** tested on monday morning. This urine clarity you speak of can be achieved if you pound gallons of distilled water to the point of pissing every 15 minutes for 15-20hrs before making your scheduled deposit.

you will indeed fill the jug to the tippy top with urine as clear as a natural spring unless you also choose to ingest several vitamin B capsules with your distilled water in which case your deposit will have a nice "normal" looking yellow hue which most of us tend to think of as the real and accurate color of healthy ****.

If you would rather your urine didn't resemble your yellow bird, you can drink sufficient water to maintain this colorless clarity referenced here and risk draining your system of valuable vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients necessary to maintain your bodily and mental health.

Think about it> if urine was meant to be colorless, your urine colored chicken would have see through fairings.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:37 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by Hawknut
" Highly reliable sources "? I believe you got the "High" right-but the reliable part may be a stretch. Besides--I'm a real Man and I don't ride Bananas--I give Banana rides!! It"s arrest me red in my stall. Besides I bought a leftover and that was my only choice.
better banana yellow than used tampon red
Old 10-23-2010, 04:40 AM
SuperBike

you know what makes pee look even more interesting, multivitamins, they make it very bright and toxic looking. im sure the over the hill versions you take for guys in their late 60's have the same effect. combine that with the pre workout stuff i take that tends to turn poop green and youre all set

you know the best part of yellow bikes, when the yellow fades, it turns into a dull yellow, but its still yellow, when red fades, it turns pink, and who likes pink you ask, little girls who like to be called princess.

case closed

Yeah, it is supposed to be colorless/clear if you smoked meeryhahawanna all weekend and are gonna be **** tested on monday morning. This urine clarity you speak of can be achieved if you pound gallons of distilled water to the point of pissing every 15 minutes for 15-20hrs before making your scheduled deposit.

you will indeed fill the jug to the tippy top with urine as clear as a natural spring unless you also choose to ingest several vitamin B capsules with your distilled water in which case your deposit will have a nice "normal" looking yellow hue which most of us tend to think of as the real and accurate color of healthy ****.

If you would rather your urine didn't resemble your yellow bird, you can drink sufficient water to maintain this colorless clarity referenced here and risk draining your system of valuable vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients necessary to maintain your bodily and mental health.

Think about it> if urine was meant to be colorless, your urine colored chicken would have see through fairings.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:42 AM
SuperBike

just to add, nath im quite impressed with your **** talking skills, well probably more your ability to use a keyboard being an older guy. i know my dad would have spent an hour one finger typing what you wrote out there, im sure youre up to two fingers now as you need to keep up with the fast yellow guys and all
Old 10-23-2010, 05:10 AM
MotoGP

you know what makes pee look even more interesting, multivitamins, they make it very bright and toxic looking. im sure the over the hill versions you take for guys in their late 60's have the same effect.
case closed
Hey, watch it boy. I'm in my "early" late 60s until january haha, and i don't take multivitamins. And you haven't yet climbed the hill that you say I'm over, so how much credence would anyone lend to your opinions.

case reopened!
Old 10-23-2010, 08:16 AM
I loves me twins
Superstock
Superstock

NooB is on a distinguished road
Wow, how did this thread make four pages? I'm glad nobody took all this the wrong way and started flaming everyone.

Seriously, the chicken's not Italian, leave the red for the Duke's. A red superhawk is like lipstick on rooster. It's just not right. And in regards to the pee color debate.. fine call it **** yellow.. by design it's an underdog and it'll sting even worse when you get embarrassed by one.

By the way, anyone know why there are two different shades of yellow? Firestorms are a brighter yellow than Superhawks.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:55 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by NooB
Wow, how did this thread make four pages? I'm glad nobody took all this the wrong way and started flaming everyone.
Harmless fun. No one seems to be butt hurt yet.

Seriously, the chicken's not Italian, leave the red for the Duke's. A red superhawk is like lipstick on rooster. It's just not right. And in regards to the pee color debate.. fine call it **** yellow.. by design it's an underdog and it'll sting even worse when you get embarrassed by one..
You bannana boys like lipstick on the rooster right?

By the way, anyone know why there are two different shades of yellow? Firestorms are a brighter yellow than Superhawks.
Now he thinks Firestorm riders are "brighter" than SuperChickenBannanaHawk Riders.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:17 PM
SuperBike

Hey, watch it boy. I'm in my "early" late 60s until january haha, and i don't take multivitamins. And you haven't yet climbed the hill that you say I'm over, so how much credence would anyone lend to your opinions.

case reopened!

haha come on gramps, the only reason i havent climbed that hill is because ive found the short cut around it

nail on the head, the red hawk lady boys are trying to be like the italians, sure ferraris are red, lambos might be, and so are ducatis, but we ride hondas, and a red honda is a wrong honda. its like the honda civic kids doing conversion kits to try and make their cars look like something else, in the end its still a honda civic. seems the italian red bikes are trying to achieve the same thing. shame you guys have such an identity crisis on your hands. atleast we know who we are, the fastest color ever made
Old 10-23-2010, 12:18 PM
SuperBike

and for the record, my 2003 honda 400ex atv is yellow, my neighbours 2009 arctic cat dvx 400 is red, hes crashed that unstable bitch 3 times trying to follow me and cant hold a candle to me in trails or in a straight line pull. looks like yellow conquers red again
Old 10-23-2010, 01:19 PM
I loves me twins
Superstock
Superstock

NooB is on a distinguished road
...SuperChickenBannanaHawk ...
Whoa, I think you just coined a new phrase of awesomeness for us far superior yellow chicken people.

Behold the...
SuperBANANA!!!

Who's gonna **** with a super banana??? NOBODY

Last edited by NooB; 10-24-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:38 PM
SuperBike

...but we ride hondas, and a red honda is a wrong honda.
Why is Honda nicknamed "Big Red" then Mr. Smartypants?
Old 10-23-2010, 01:39 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hawknut
I don't ride mens Bananas--I give Men Banana rides!! .
I knew it!
Old 10-23-2010, 02:36 PM
SuperBike

Why is Honda nicknamed "Big Red" then Mr. Smartypants?
because yoshimiro hondas nickname was red due to the fact his face had a constant red complexion issue, thats why. also he was a 350 pound asian guy, thus, big red.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:56 PM
SuperBike

because yoshimiro hondas nickname was red due to the fact his face had a constant red complexion issue, thats why. also he was a 350 pound asian guy, thus, big red.
Wrong AGAIN. The founder of Honda was Soichiro Honda and the nickname of the company is "Big Red" because that is the official company color and for years produced their racing machines only in red. Not yellow, not blue, but red. Their race team and affiliates are known as "Red Riders", not bananna boys which is more closely associated with the Yamaha race teams.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:01 PM
SuperBike

Wrong AGAIN. The founder of Honda was Soichiro Honda and the nickname of the company is "Big Red" because that is the official company color and for years produced their racing machines only in red. Not yellow, not blue, but red. Their race team and affiliates are known as "Red Riders", not bananna boys which is more closely associated with the Yamaha race teams.
big red, its no wonder kawi suzuki yamaha and veryone else is faster than us, if our official color was yellow we'd have no need for any lower gears

and i just made up the big red part, hope you caught the sarcasm, hope it wasnt too much for you

i actually own one red thing, my toy hauler, it arrives monday, ill post pics

Quick Reply: Superfast yellow superhawks