General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Superfast yellow superhawks

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 07:11 PM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
sweet i wanna be in charge of the **** talk forum on there

notice how the red hawks are all posing and have no action shots. i bet the one in the picture above likely puked a cct just to avoid being ridden.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Uchi has bastardized his yellow ChickenHawk with black paint and should be voted off Yellow Coward Island by the **** tribe.

Meanwhile, on Red Island, the party continues late into the night with smoking hot babes dressed in skimpy bikinis writhing all over the RED Superhawks.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:41 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by uchi
....notice how the red hawks are all posing and have no action shots.....
It is very difficult to catch a RED Superhawk in full flight even with the fastest of camera lenses. I did manage to have my picture taken on my RED Superhawk tonight making multiple passes on the same road on the same frame of film though using 40 bazillion ISO shutter settings.

RED wins, thanks for playing.

Old 10-21-2010, 07:42 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
What did the one red superhawk owner say to the other?
Old 10-21-2010, 07:44 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by autoteach
What did the one red superhawk owner say to the other?
Let's go make fun of the urine colored bike riders?
Old 10-21-2010, 08:11 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Awe come on! There's a little license in there but you have to be careful.

For the final ******* time - the Red ones are the fastest because of more lax pc limitations during their import beginning in 1997.

Some argue that the reduced primer coats in the yellows might account for about seven pounds. Weight reduction is important to the Superhawk - paint - for me - isn't enough.

Like we're all gt racers in here.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:23 PM
SuperBike

you realize that those ladys on the island youre on are infact ladyboys, **** on the top, twig and 2 berrys on the bottom. enjoy your party with the ********

as mentioned in a previous thread, i added black to mine because it was too fast and i needed to slow it down a little so i gave it some slow black paint. i thought of throwing on some red some black is slow, red is broken and slower, so i chose black.

rwhisen, you notice that all you see in your picture is a sea of slow red bikes? upon closer inspection there are about a million red hawks there all moving at red hawk top speed, 3. you dont see any yellows because they out ran your camera
Old 10-21-2010, 08:23 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
I didnt know they had some laxative deal in 97?!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:54 PM
SuperBike

it was an option for the guys who bought lady apple red bikes
Old 10-21-2010, 09:31 PM
I loves me twins
Superstock
Superstock

NooB is on a distinguished road
Oh you didn't know?? They accidentally poisoned the red superhawk factory workers with laxatives, and instead of using red paint they used all the bloody laxy-**** to paint the bikes. Google it. Type in laxy-****-red superhawk.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:18 PM
the boss
SuperBike

saige is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lylesvegas
Alright I did'nt want to be the first to say it but .......

YELLOW IS HIDEOUS !!!!!!!! Just look at this, do some soul searching and admit to yourself you made a mistake and should've bought A RED ONE!!!! The first step is to admit you have a problem.....

hmmmmmmm as nice as you think this red bike is,i have noticed that it is held up,supported and balanced by a shock wrapped in yellow to allow these slow machines to reach a top speed of 45,which is the slowest allowed speed on the highway i mean,im just pointing out the obvious
Old 10-21-2010, 10:22 PM
SuperSport

ranchomice is on a distinguished road
Is this thread similar to little man syndrome. You know, the guy with the super jacked up pickup truck that is 5'2" with a 4" *****.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ranchomice
Is this thread similar to little man syndrome. You know, the guy with the super jacked up pickup truck that is 5'2" with a 4" *****.
Very true but like I stated before, it's for the guys with the little camshafts.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:10 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Last trackday for the season was last weekend... 3 VTR's beside mine... One yellow one in the nanny group, going around behind the instructor on a red VTR at very slow speed, with me sitting sidesaddle looking at the bike behind... The silver and orange bikes I used as brake markers in the corners in the faster group... Once you get past them you brake, not before...
Old 10-22-2010, 02:14 AM
MotoGP

Actually at the end of the day the owner of the yellow VTR managed to coax his bike to a medium speed crawl, so I could use second gear on the red VTR on the straight without leaving him behind... But that's still not fast...
Old 10-22-2010, 03:03 AM
SuperSport

Stumpy is on a distinguished road
well 7 I have one
Old 10-22-2010, 04:32 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by saige
hmmmmmmm as nice as you think this red bike is,i have noticed that it is held up,supported and balanced by a shock wrapped in yellow to allow these slow machines to reach a top speed of 45,which is the slowest allowed speed on the highway i mean,im just pointing out the obvious
dont forget his brake calipers are all yellow, looks like yellow brakes stop the best too.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:33 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by Tweety
Last trackday for the season was last weekend... 3 VTR's beside mine... One yellow one in the nanny group, going around behind the instructor on a red VTR at very slow speed, with me sitting sidesaddle looking at the bike behind... The silver and orange bikes I used as brake markers in the corners in the faster group... Once you get past them you brake, not before...
so the instructor on the red vtr was slowing the entire group down is what youre saying?
Old 10-22-2010, 04:48 AM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
You know, I always say that it is better to be pissed on then pissed off. Its better for your blood pressure anyway.
With preferences like this, it's not difficult to understand that there are indeed very good reasons for this strong affinity for the urine color.

[QUOTE=uchi;284871]this needs no explanation, seems like the red guys are too scared to track their bikes [[/QUOTE

yeah, you're right yellow dog. Track riding most accurately defines the brave of heart, i.e., those riders with the most courage and with the biggest *****. The hazards on the track are staggering: oncoming vehicles to pancake you, trees, bridge abutments, and poles to cut you in half, blind corners with hidden driveways, road debris, and speed cops to ruin your day, and serious injuries and death a common result for anyones' mistake. Wow. fearless!
Old 10-22-2010, 05:10 AM
MotoGP

so the instructor on the red vtr was slowing the entire group down is what youre saying?
Yeah right... I had time for a powernap at each corner entry before they showed up... I had to reign in my red bike to let the others keep up...
Old 10-22-2010, 07:57 AM
SuperBike

That's alright nath. You can admit the fear the track brings to you. 120 mph through a corner with your knee on the ground. Guess the yellow chicken bike must instill confidence in me :-)

The street is tame. Everyone drives slow. Try weaving through a pack of slower bikes at over 100 mph now that's fun :-)

Tweety I'm sure you were taking the infield shortcut. Also rumor has it that yellow hawk rider used to ride a red hawk then bought a yellow and was scared of its angry nature :-)

[QUOTE=nath981;284919]With preferences like this, it's not difficult to understand that there are indeed very good reasons for this strong affinity for the urine color.

this needs no explanation, seems like the red guys are too scared to track their bikes [[/QUOTE

yeah, you're right yellow dog. Track riding most accurately defines the brave of heart, i.e., those riders with the most courage and with the biggest *****. The hazards on the track are staggering: oncoming vehicles to pancake you, trees, bridge abutments, and poles to cut you in half, blind corners with hidden driveways, road debris, and speed cops to ruin your day, and serious injuries and death a common result for anyones' mistake. Wow. fearless!
Old 10-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Squid

lylesvegas is on a distinguished road
Not only are the yellow hawks slower and uglier, but they don't hold there value either. Seirously I had a guy offer me 5 Yellow hawks 2000 in cash and a night with his wife for my RED HAWK!!!

Oh ya and I turned it down
Old 10-22-2010, 08:39 AM
Squid

lylesvegas is on a distinguished road
Talking

Originally Posted by nath981
gald you stepped in here. Those yellow bellied sapsuckers are gangin up on me.

Well you should know that a yellow owner is a big pus and would never entertain the idea of man to man kind of fight. The only thing they can do is try and gang up on somebody. The sad part is they still could not covince anyone but themselves their bikes are superior to any other color superhawk. Hell even the blue ones look better.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:55 AM
I loves me twins
Superstock
Superstock

NooB is on a distinguished road
Red superhawk:

Name:  Ghey.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  25.2 KB

You people should be ashamed, even the power rangers know how bad those red bikes look. ****, even with all that goofy stuff on there it still looks better than when it was red.

Cmon, I understand how you could be jealous. Just look how fast my beater yellow chicken is...

Name:  _DSC2905.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  41.9 KB
Old 10-22-2010, 09:34 AM
Superstock

nekkid is on a distinguished road
Racing colors by nation:

Yellow - Malaysia, Cuba, Brazil, Belgium

Red - Italy (you know, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati)

Yellow is for school busses and farm equipment.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:51 AM
SuperBike

Red jealousy fellas. That's all it is. The red guys talk a big game but only one has ever tracked his bike and he's a swede so naturally unstable. The rest are too scared to even go fast
Old 10-22-2010, 09:57 AM
SuperBike

There are treatments for jaundice that can help you underpriveleged yellow riders out.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:05 AM
SuperBike

We don't like to show off.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu6cKX7rHiU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2SyaFeUMtM

Name:  3931247829_08d0a8194e_b.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  59.1 KB
Old 10-22-2010, 10:32 AM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
That's alright nath. You can admit the fear the track brings to you. 120 mph through a corner with your knee on the ground. Guess the yellow chicken bike must instill confidence in me :-)
oooooohh, now that's some scary ****, especially around Halloween. haha

I was doing that **** well before you were born(raced a Ducati at Summit Point)circa 1968), but we were draggin hard parts while knees came much later(hi tech ****.haha).

My last Track day was at Nelson Ledges in 96 when i got my amateur license at 52yrs old(haha)and even finished ahead of several youngsters who had been racing there the whole summer. Come to think of it, they were guys like you who just started out and, coincidentally, were riding yellow bikes.hahaha
Old 10-22-2010, 10:33 AM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road

Quick Reply: Superfast yellow superhawks