Street racing stories?!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 04:58 PM
JAMES
Superstock
Superstock

Pimpsterbim1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jordanv3122
thats all i do with the hawk.. just ride. i can ride my bike probly 10 times better than you can ride yours. i know that because you post dumb threads like this.
HEYY.. I started this Thread!!

I just wanted to know if anyone had any cool, fun stories to share... I dont care if u can wheelie your hawk 10 miles... ridings all about having fun!! (sounds a little gay but it's true)
Old 07-20-2008, 07:26 PM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
thats all i do with the hawk.. just ride. i can ride my bike probly 10 times better than you can ride yours. i know that because you post dumb threads like this.

My point is, most of us don't give you **** about wanting to stunt your SH. Most of us don't call you a squid for wanting to stunt your SH.

BUT, YOU come in here and poke fun at the people who want to share stories about going fast.

IIRC, the stunters are petitioning for their own spot on SHForum, how would they feel if the "go fast guys" came in and bashed them for no apparent reason.

Just food for thought. "If you can't say something nice, don't say ANYTHING at all" It's either shame on your mommy for not teaching you that, or shame on you for not listening to her.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:29 PM
-
Squid

jordanv3122 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Otto Man
I have to admit, I'm not the oldest or most wise person on the internet, but I have met quite a lot of people through the internet, and various parts of the country riding my superhawk. And if I learned anything....I learned that 99.9% of the time, the biggest **** talkers on the internet are also the biggest idiots on the street, with next to no common sense. Most truly skilled riders read and post on the net nonchalantly...letting their track lap times tell the story.

Just sayin'.
well im not seeing any track lap times in this "street racing" thread. thats all im saying. im not tryin to be a dick even tho that may be what im coming off as. im 17 years old and i still think its just dumb to see a thread like this. its not even the thread really its the posts in it.. "twas a beautiful summer night and birds were chirping and i pulled up to a buick at a stop light and took off and they didnt know we were racing but i came home on the computer to tell everyone anyways." lol sorry i guess im just cranky tonight . o well time to go for a ride
Old 07-20-2008, 07:32 PM
-
Squid

Originally Posted by Erik S.
My point is, most of us don't give you **** about wanting to stunt your SH. Most of us don't call you a squid for wanting to stunt your SH.

BUT, YOU come in here and poke fun at the people who want to share stories about going fast.

IIRC, the stunters are petitioning for their own spot on SHForum, how would they feel if the "go fast guys" came in and bashed them for no apparent reason.

Just food for thought. "If you can't say something nice, don't say ANYTHING at all" It's either shame on your mommy for not teaching you that, or shame on you for not listening to her.
you guys just dont stop with the mommy talks do you? i LOVE going fast! i love corners, top speed, braking hard, and wheelies! i love everything about riding and all different styles. i would be a lot more interested if you guys had video or time slips or pictures or something. but the stories i read are just corny.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Remember stock is BAD!
SuperSport
SuperSport

divingindaytona is an unknown quantity at this point
opinions are like......jordanv3122

Originally Posted by Otto Man
...if I learned anything....I learned that 99.9% of the time, the biggest **** talkers....are also the biggest idiots on the street, with next to no common sense.

+1

Wow Jordan way to be THAT GUY!
im 17 years old and i still think its just dumb to see a thread like this.
Thanks for sharing that. I am glad that you think that, but I don't care! Now go start a stunt'n thread.

Most of the people that post on this board have years of riding experience, years more riding than you. Show a little respect before you come into someones house and start talking ****.

Why dont you share your "great" story with us, because I am sure that we would all love to hear it.

By the way a 636 is not the answer to all of lifes problems. A 636 is a gutless bike, by comparison.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:20 PM
JAMES
Superstock
Superstock

im 17 years old and i still think its just dumb to see a thread like this.
im only 16... So maybe in six months I will mature enough to understand where he is coming from....
Old 07-20-2008, 08:40 PM
-
Squid

you guys are unbelievable. 636 is gutless? time to try another bike and stop thinking yours is god man.. "pimpster" sounds experienced.. i better bow down. haha and divingindaytona, sorry for coming in your house and disrespecting! your house? its an internet forum big guy. why are you attacking me for stunting? did i offend you by saying i stunted my last bike and want a 636 next? im so sorry. but im goin to bed nighty night friends
Old 07-20-2008, 09:21 PM
BeautyHawk
Squid

kshuck2 is on a distinguished road
....not really a street racing story but as close as i come...

Just took my shawk to the strip this weekend for some heads up grudge matches.
I haven't ever practiced a launch with the shawk since I got it in april, but after a very ugly launch...

I ended up with a 1/4 mile time of 12.87 @ 110 mph

only got to run one pass, but I'll be back in a couple weeks for the normal race day to attempt 11's with some more practice, and some tuning
Old 07-20-2008, 09:43 PM
ATGATT
Superstock

newb007 is on a distinguished road
An old quote.

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded."
Old 07-20-2008, 10:00 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Please don't turn my superhawk forum into a ******* cbr/civic kids talking **** forum...PLEASE. MY dick is big enough that I'm fine with my superhawk. And though it's not the latest and greatest it'll always still be more bike than I am rider. I've owned a modded zx12 and I have friends who are the best stunt riders in the world so I have nothing to prove either way. Just ride and mod the things and enjoy them. There are always going to be others who are slower and faster and worse and better than you are...
Old 07-20-2008, 10:10 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
And by the way a superhawk won't do 0-60 in 2.5 seconds unless it has an extended swingarm and a drag slick on it...and please show me where in cycle world it says this. A stock hayabusa doesn't and neither does a stock zx14, and that's in cycle world. Unless you're Rickey Gadsen and you're not.

Last edited by captainchaos; 07-20-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Back Marker

NovaWildcat08
Jordan, with all due respect, you may be an amazing rider, but a vast number of the members on this forum (myself excluded) have been riding motorcycles since you were still pissin in the sheets. If they wana share stories about toasting ricer civics and embarrassing all the punk-*** kids riding GSXRs then who are you to judge? This is an incredibly respectful forum and everyone gets along. Let's keep it that way.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Back Marker

GeMs is on a distinguished road
It is a great forum. Everything you need to know about a Superhawk is on this forum. But I don't think he said a 636 is a better bike than the Superhawk did he? I think he might have said that he wanted one next so he can stunt it. Gutless? Do a search and see what Denmah (I believe) got out of his 636 he tuned.. 108hp? 52ft lbs?. Im sure everyone who starts riding should start on that gutless bike. And compared to a Superhawk.. I think not. Most of the dyno sheets I have seen are around 100 hp and 65ish ft lbs and about 70 pounds heavier. I love my Superhawk, but I know for certain its not the best performing bike ever, and who ever does is living in a fantasy world. I know some of you can smoke newbs on a twisty road, or kill a car on the streets. But if you were, in fact, THE **** on a bike, Go pro. Internet tough guy disease is a hard one to cure, but we all love the bike we ride and I personally think this is not the place to prove anything.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Squid

59burst is on a distinguished road
Please don't feed the trolls.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:45 AM
BANNED IN D.C.
SuperSport

Condor is on a distinguished road
yikes.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:52 AM
BANNED IN D.C.
SuperSport

Condor is on a distinguished road
Here's a picture of me gettin ready to do a big *** stunt.

Name:  hotrod.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  35.4 KB
Old 07-21-2008, 05:16 AM
-
Squid

you guys just keep going.. why does it matter that i stunted my last bike? you guys just wont let it go. thats so cute!
Old 07-21-2008, 07:55 AM
Squid

fairfoebass is on a distinguished road
Ok so actually back on topic, my friend has a very highly modded VW corrado VR-6 with an insane turbo on it, its not fully tuned yet but has already dyno'ed at close to 400 at the wheels. the other night we were rolling down the 4 lane main drag in our town and after leaving a red light for a decent stretch ahead i watched him drop hard on the throttle at about 40 mph in second, he torque steered half into the other lane and got control of it and stayed on the throttle, i laid into it hard and rode his tail up till about 130 putting on a show for all the kiddies at the ice cream joint roadside, at the next light about 2 miles down he told me he was into it as hard as he could be and i said i was too, neither of us could pull on the other and we ran even the whole run through the power bands, i have to admit i was pretty impressed with my hawk since ive been in that car when hes embarrased VERY expensive high performance and highly modded rides. Gotta love the Hawk!!!!! Now if only I could catch him on his Aprilia RSV so easy.....
Old 07-21-2008, 09:34 AM
Boosted
SuperSport

Syclone is on a distinguished road
you guys just keep going.. why does it matter that i stunted my last bike? you guys just wont let it go. thats so cute!
I don't think any gives a flying f*ck that you stunted your last bike.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:03 AM
Back Marker

No one cares what you think either. Everyone needs to chill.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:16 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by GeMs
No one cares what you think either. Everyone needs to chill.
Noone was even talking to you! WTF do you care what anyone says to Jordan? Are you butt buddies?

BTW, adding comments like this, only fuels the fire. If you let it go, then everyone else will follow.

Last edited by Erik S.; 07-21-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:19 AM
-
Squid

haha i think everyone is a little screwed up and confused here. including myself. o well..
Old 07-21-2008, 10:20 AM
SuperBike

Jordan, here is everyone's point. Whether you find it lame or not, you don't have to comment.

Some people find stunting lame, BUT, NOONE has made a negative comment in YOUR thread about stunting.
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=15452

That's all anyone is asking, you don't like, or think it's lame, then don't read it, and DEFINITELY don't comment.

This should be easy to comprehend.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:38 AM
-
Squid

you are right erik s. but i just cant believe some things people are saying. i mean how could someone say the 636 is gutless? i never badmouthed the superhawk as i LOVE mine but i dont think its superior to EVERYTHING else. as far as inline 4 sportbikes go, an f4i is extremely gutless. 636 has some awesome power! i think everyone should ride a modern fuel injected supersport bike atleast once. sure the power curve is completely different from v twins but everything has pros and cons somewhere. you are right though i should have just stayed out of this thread cus i knew i didnt have anything productive to say. i didnt expect everyone to take it so personal. my bad. ride on.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:50 AM
SuperBike

Don't sweat the gutless part. The 636 is a good bike. Powerful for it's class, and good for stunting from what I've seen and heard.

I think it was in reference to seat of the pants feel. The 636 will feel gutless compared to the torque of our Superhawks. But you're right, it's not a gutless like a Buell Blast.

Anyhow, keep the rubber side down.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:03 AM
Back Marker

Grow up man. I was trying to defend him because I know how people in this forum work. Hes a new member, and maybe he has insight on the Hawk that people dont have here. Its always the same old Stunting is gay, and we are all pro track riders. It gets old.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
JAMES
Superstock
Superstock

I love watching stunters. And I like 636's, i dont know if my 6'5" frame would like it.... Are you going to get rid of your hawk then, when u get ur 636??
Old 07-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Nah it's not gutless... It lacks the savage punch of a twin though... But it's a bit more linear than most small il4's... not as peaky as many typical 600's...

Me I still prefer the big hammer... Always did nomatter what the job... also for bikes...
Old 07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
-
Squid

i would like to keep the hawk forever. after seeing how long some of them run and mine only has 14,500 on it and the PO never ran it hard and has had it since 900 miles. no scratches or anything and all the stickers were still on it. not tryin to be mean but he was kind of nerdy. his crf230 was an 03 in the garage and the tires were even spotless. im not like most "stunters" though. i have dropped one bike one time. i didnt like it so i will try hard to never let it happen again haha. but im working at a paint and body shop and i want to paint my yellow hawk blue with red pearl flake in it. should look b e a u t i f u l in the sun if its done right. hope it turns out good.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
SuperSport

haknslash is on a distinguished road
Be sure to post up your paint job when you start on it. I always like seeing progress pics of projects people do. Sounds like the paint will 'pop' for sure in the sun.

Quick Reply: Street racing stories?!?