General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Honda Superhawk VS Pontiac GTO 5.7

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Squid

vtrlvr is on a distinguished road
Are you kidding me you have my head spinning. Ok that was lame.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:17 PM
Back Marker

SuperHawkins is on a distinguished road
Damn kids
Old 04-14-2007, 09:29 PM
SuperBike

L8RGYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Just hope the 16 yr old doesn't screw up... if it was me, I'd say let this kid crash & burn racing someone else. Now a 30-something yup in a Porsche is another thing!
Old 04-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Squid

Daywalker
Talking

Originally Posted by vtrlvr
Are you trying to make me feel bad that i live in florida where there are no damn twisties. Well you succeeded and now i am going to go and lay on my hawk and sobb for a while. No i agree but this kid needs to be put in his place.
I'm also in Fla ,grew up in No Cal, miss that. Anywho, remember that Fla likes to take bikes from us and if that moron wrex "racing" you, you'll be lookin at jail time. I personally think the 996 would eat him.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:42 AM
Back Marker

SuperHawkins is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Daywalker
I'm also in Fla ,grew up in No Cal, miss that. Anywho, remember that Fla likes to take bikes from us and if that moron wrex "racing" you, you'll be lookin at jail time. I personally think the 996 would eat him.

Just cruise next to him at 30 or 40, keep in the right gear, let him jump all over it then hammer it and walk past him like it's a joke. It won't take a whole lot of speed, you don't need to race the guy top-end just make him look stupid from 30 to 70 and his tail will be so far between his legs as he's clamoring for excuses or reasons he lost, he won't know what to do.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:05 AM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by L8RGYZ
Just hope the 16 yr old doesn't screw up... if it was me, I'd say let this kid crash & burn racing someone else. Now a 30-something yup in a Porsche is another thing!
If what Greg says is true of the wheel-hop, he'll **** it up at the line or shortly afterwards. The Superhawk will be only a speck on the horizon by that time.

I fully support doing this at a sanctioned track and the more witnesses the better. Make this punk eat his own **** and be done with it.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Back Marker

supertwinSH is an unknown quantity at this point
I am with NuHawk and Hawkrider....There are plenty of 1/8 and 1/4 mile tracks scattered in Florida. I went to the...I want to say Winter Haven or some where close to there (1/8 mile Drag) with my 91 5.0 mustang...what a blast! I got beat by a drag ready Ford Ranger with a V-8 and set up to kill a bone stock 5.0. He beat me by 1 or 2 seconds...it was a blast.

Kick his little @$$.....Let the Hawk SHINE!!
Old 04-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
I guarantee the Goat will wheelhop off the line if he's even trying. I have done extensive mods to my car and I still get wheel hop. A4s are better then M6s on this because the power is softened a little but they still do it.

BTW, got my personalized plates in yesterday for the GTO: "1SLOGOAT"
Old 04-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Squid

Ogre8472 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hawkrider
BTW, got my personalized plates in yesterday for the GTO: "1SLOGOAT"

Just to be sure to after the race and see if he has any more bright ideas....
Old 04-16-2007, 05:33 AM
Superstock

Sgt Rock is an unknown quantity at this point
So did it happen?
Old 04-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Squid

SGT rock, no it hasnt happened yet. I guess after he opened his big *** mouth he relized what he said but, i am going to track him down and coax him to doing it at a track somewhere. Hopefully i will have it on video. By the way do have to rub it in by saying that you live 58 miles away from the gap on your location. I mean you know you could say you know a town or something. Bastard
Old 04-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Squid

Race

Twas a cold windy night in the northern part of florida as i rode my Hawk home. The air was crisp, the grass was green and moon shone bright. I came up to a redlight that night thinking i was going to be taking a slow and relaxing ride home from the movies. Then all of a sudden.... he pulls up in the...... GTO. Holy crap, i thought, this is it. The time has come. We pulled of from the red light and i slowed down a little bit to make sure it was HIM. It was. So i wait a mile or so til there was no traffic except for me and him. We start progressing toward the next stop light and so i got in the left lane hoping it would turn red. It did. It is time. I sat there and just did one little rev up to 5k rpm to show him i was wanting to do it. It turned green ,but i waited to see if he was getting on it. He was and so did i. I was still in first so it gradually came up at 5k and haflway into 2nd i was already past him about 4 or 5 car lengths. So we are then going across a long bridge and we are doing about 75mph. I get up beside him again and downshifted so that i was running about 5k rpm and i was urging him one more time. I heard him downshift and so i let the hawk go. I still walked past him very easily. Another red light, this time i opened my shield on my helmet and i told him to roll down his window. I said," It's fast but not that fast. You might want to try a lot more accessories before you run your mouth saying that you can beat me." His studdering reply," It's it's a car." I didnt want to tell him that his car could beat my car( A 1993 Ford Temp with 252,000 miles with no muffler that i bought for $150) so i rode off into to dark night having had the best birthday gift i had been given all day. To me! I sure do like that car though. Nice sound and good looks and great acceleration for a car.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
I told you you'd take him.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Superstock

Sgt Rock is an unknown quantity at this point
That was fantastic. I read it twice
Old 04-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Squid

Ogre8472 is on a distinguished road
What no pic of his face..... you should have done a oh well at least you won like we all knew you would. Enjoy the day and