General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

he wrecked my superhawk!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 04:33 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

swordfish is an unknown quantity at this point
its ok...he can't hurt her...anymore (sniff). she's in a better place now. if it were me, I think serious violence would have ensued. and my bike doesn't have nearly that much cool stuff on it. I'd have been too picky about who I sold it to. like dad on prom night. but seriously I will never sell it.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:50 PM
SuperBike

EngineNoO9 is an unknown quantity at this point
it was traded into a dealer
Old 12-06-2006, 08:11 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by NovaWildcat08
+1

Too bad his girl doesn't realize how big of a tool he is.

Denmah, sorry to see your 'da Vinci' go out like that. I'm guna have to agree with the suicide theory.
...$20 says they are related.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
If it was traded at the dealer, I gotta ask, how the hell did you know who it was sold to, and how did you find his myspace page?
Old 12-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Back Marker

iamanonymous is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hawkrider
If it was traded at the dealer, I gotta ask, how the hell did you know who it was sold to, and how did you find his myspace page?
my thoughts exactly
Old 12-07-2006, 06:20 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Does the word stalker come to mind?
Old 12-07-2006, 06:54 PM
SuperBike

well it was the lehigh valley and well Denmah gets around if you know what I mean... so probably friend of a friend of a friend. something like that
Old 12-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Back Marker

J.J. is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Brian A
As far as the Neon SRT/4, I'd LOVE to have one. You guys don't like 'em !?!?
..........4 banger

Ummm... NO.?

Please. I dont understand the appeal of 4 cyl "racers" that sound like bikes but get smoked by any stock maxima or really any good v- 6 or 8 engined car...

What is it???
Old 12-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Granted, I wouldn't own one but they are pretty quick. I played around with one on the highway last year with my LS2 GTO, and though it was no match, it did surprise me. It's all about power:weight.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:56 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by J.J.
Ummm... NO.?

Please. I dont understand the appeal of 4 cyl "racers" that sound like bikes but get smoked by any stock maxima or really any good v- 6 or 8 engined car...

What is it???
you've clearly never seen a srt-4 then. while ugly and being a neon they're stupid fast. other 4 cylinders like the s2k **** on a maxima and many v8's. it's such a huge misconception that omg 4 cylinders are slow
Old 12-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by EngineNoO9
you've clearly never seen a srt-4 then. while ugly and being a neon they're stupid fast. other 4 cylinders like the s2k **** on a maxima and many v8's. it's such a huge misconception that omg 4 cylinders are slow
Hmmmm.. The key point here being "ugly, and a neon"... I guess I'll have to take your word on it being stupid fast, I'm sure that it is. I just cant stand those little tuner cars with engines that sound like a hornets nest. And I seriously doubt that those cars can hang with a mustang or a vette or even a cts caddy. "No replacement for displacement", right?

Plus if you ever crashed theyd need a can opener to get you out....
Old 12-08-2006, 02:36 PM
SuperBike

oh they can and do hang and beat caddy's. stage 3 kit runs 10's and has around 500hp. that's with warranty too... there's no replacement for displacement except for when there's forced induction. they also don't sound like a hornet's nest. wow dude, you're as bad as most mullet mobile owners. You underestimate how fast a 4 cylinder car can be. OMG the sti and evo are 4 cylinders but they're SOOOO SLOW. the s2000 is one of the best handling sport cars out there too
Old 12-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Back Marker

What is a "mullet mobile"?
Old 12-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Superstock

Scumbag is an unknown quantity at this point
I thing he was going for mullet sporting mobile home owner...just a guess...

there is a replacement for displacement...actually understanding the physics of a motor....

I will state that I am not a fan of the neon...in my buddies words "you cant polish a turd"...but I am a fan of the I4 motor...cant beat that f1-esque top end scream..
Old 12-08-2006, 05:42 PM
SuperBike

mullet mobile - v8 domestics like the trans am, firebird, mustang. I love the f-body but they aren't exactly built to turn from the factory. Your typical owner of one of these thinks they're the fastest things ever and think all 4 bangers are slow as crap. This is when it gets fun cause I've seen civics take out vipers, srt-4's beat vettes, etc...
Old 12-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by EngineNoO9
mullet mobile - v8 domestics like the trans am, firebird, mustang. I love the f-body but they aren't exactly built to turn from the factory. Your typical owner of one of these thinks they're the fastest things ever and think all 4 bangers are slow as crap. This is when it gets fun cause I've seen civics take out vipers, srt-4's beat vettes, etc...
hahaaha... I'm not a mullet mobiler, although I'd love that new shelby cobra.

I actually have a maxima. And I'd take my spacious leather 265 horse beaut over a souped up COMPACT car all day. Honda makes the civic as its cheapest, smallest, most economic car. So does Dodge with the neon. I'm not arguing that tuned fours cant be fun, or fast as hell. One of my buddys has a civic si, I've driven it.

I'm just saying they're GAY
Old 12-08-2006, 06:25 PM
SuperBike

sorry my 40mpg compact civic beater is gay then... it's nice on the wallet
Old 12-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Superstock

denmah
Originally Posted by Hawkrider
my friend was looking on myspace and randomly came apon his girlfriends page, saw pics of the bike and checked out his page, sent me the link and i was like ****! that is my bike, next day i called my friend at scott powersports he sold me the 636 and took my superhawk, i gave him the link and said is this the dude you sold my hawk to? he was like yep, kid bought it about 2 weeks ago i cant believe he wrecked it already...

also as engine no 09 says, i get around, i know alot of people.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Squid

OldHawkNewB is on a distinguished road
Man, that's a cryin shame. That's all I can say. Cryin f'n Shame. The same fate came upon my old FZR 600. It got toasted over two years ago and it still makes me sick to my stomach to this day! And it wasn't nearly as tricked out as your SH. The idea that it may have just committed suicide does bring some dignity to the loss though. I feel your pain man, I feel your pain!
Old 12-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Squid

V-Raptor is on a distinguished road
I don't know how fast a Neon is compared to this or that but I still would have rather heard "Thank god he wrecked his Neon instead of my SH!" any day. I'd probably say the same regardless of what that jackass' 4 wheel transpo was.

Gary
Old 12-11-2006, 08:37 AM
SuperBike

I'm gonna propose that the bike was in a depressed state cause denmah cast it out into the cold world that is a dealership and was replaced with a kawasaki. it was bound to off itself regardless of who bought it at that point
Old 12-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Superstock

Galaxieman is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, so the SRT-4 is fast. Big deal. Forced induction can do wonders... but strap the same turbo (or two, or a blower) on a V-8? Come on. Oh, and the Stage 3 has 310hp on pump gas... at the crank. Yeah, that's 10hp up on the new mustang GT, but then again the mustang doesn't look like, well, a neon.

Who cares about cages anyway. I've chased down both a Viper (quite possibly an idiot) and a 911 Carrera 4 (pretty decent driver) on the Superhawk, so who needs the extra two wheels?

Oh, and major foul, and a curse on him for looping the bike so stupendously, and not at least acting as a human frame-slider.