Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Where's Obama?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 01:26 AM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Apparently some folks haven't heard. The Obama administration has spent much of the past 11 weeks defending, reauthorizing and even expanding the "Bush national security" powers of the Presidency.

"Obama Warrantless Wiretaps (Worse Than Bush)"

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-241635

"Obama Preserves Renditions"

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4661244.story

"Obama's Fisa Betrayal"

http://www.progressive.org/mag_wx0602408

"Obama DOJ invokes State Secrets Privilege And Patriot Act..."

http://www.buzzflash.com/articles/analysis/705

"Under Obama, Feds May Still Snoop Library Files"

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNH515C1KK.DTL

Meet The New Boss... Suckers.

Last edited by RK1; 04-10-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by maverick
Clever and witty as always. Like I said, I like you guys, even if our politics are completely different, we're here because we all love the superchicken. So I'm going to back out of this one. I just want to be friends! lol
I do what I can, even if your wrong! LOL....

All in good fun sir...
Old 04-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Back Marker

aka Yamadog is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SD Hawk
Wow.....really????
Not a huge fan either, but willing to give him and the new admistration a shot.
Can only get better from here, right?
Oh...but I only hope and pray we dont find out how wrong that is
Old 04-10-2009, 11:24 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by SD Hawk
Wow.....really????
Not a huge fan either, but willing to give him and the new admistration a shot.
Can only get better from here, right?
Are you kiddin'? Things were pretty bad in the Wiemar Republic. They figured they'd fix it by voting for Adolf! I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but things can ALWAYS get worse. If you are an American who has read and believes in the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution and The Bill of Rights, you realize things have been getting worse for a while now.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:30 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Gettin' back to the original subject. Obama won't comment on the pirates holding an American hostage 'cause it might upset "delicate negotiations"! Jesus ******* Louise! The World's most powerful navy, the world's most powerful country, held hostage and crippled by four African shitbirds in a ******* bass boat!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:33 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
swim up in the middle of the night, 3-4 seals per side of the boat, spray 'em with lead....done. lets go home.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:40 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by j shizzy wizzy
swim up in the middle of the night, 3-4 seals per side of the boat, spray 'em with lead....done. lets go home.
Should have been easier than that shizzy. This American captain, who traded himself for his crew, jumped overboard yesterday. I'm sure he fully expected the Navy, seeing him clear of his captors, to puree his captors and their dingy with 20mm, .50 cal lead. Why didn't it happen?

Last edited by RK1; 04-11-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:08 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

Yeah, I thought about that too... very disappointing! The world is a strange place, things are soooo complicated now. I wish I lived back in the day when men were hung for stealing horses. swift justice baby!!
Old 04-11-2009, 01:09 AM
chopped and screwed
Squid

fighter hawk is on a distinguished road
Its a heck of a story and a bit rediculous if you ask me, it seems like one seal on his lunch break could take care of 4 pirates in an inflatable but what do i know?
Old 04-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by fighter hawk
Its a heck of a story and a bit rediculous if you ask me, it seems like one seal on his lunch break could take care of 4 pirates in an inflatable but what do i know?

Ya think...

I think it's all a publicity stunt...We'll find out soon enough for what...

The longer **** like this is allowed to go on, the weaker America becomes as a power...We have Dip **** in the White house to thank for that..big puss...
Old 04-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Back Marker

runrowdy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
Gettin' back to the original subject. Obama won't comment on the pirates holding an American hostage 'cause it might upset "delicate negotiations"! Jesus ******* Louise! The World's most powerful navy, the world's most powerful country, held hostage and crippled by four African shitbirds in a ******* bass boat!
Where did you get this from? Fox News? Could it be he won't acknowledge these bandits so they won't get the publicity they crave or deserve? And no, we aren't held hostage, one hero captain on a private American cargo ship is. He deserves every effort to end this peacefully. We will see how crippled we are if these attacks continue on American shipping intrests.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Simi Valley, CA
Back Marker

lowell is on a distinguished road
Obama ---- no spine no *****...
Old 04-11-2009, 10:16 AM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by runrowdy
Where did you get this from? Fox News? Could it be he won't acknowledge these bandits so they won't get the publicity they crave or deserve? And no, we aren't held hostage, one hero captain on a private American cargo ship is. He deserves every effort to end this peacefully. We will see how crippled we are if these attacks continue on American shipping intrests.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_185111.html

We'll see. I'd prefer incidents like this not end peacefully. I'd prefer they end with dead pirates.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by RK1
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_185111.html

We'll see. I'd prefer incidents like this not end peacefully. I'd prefer they end with dead pirates.
Amen...

When will Dems stop thinking like zombie Americans, and get into the minds of there enemies...They don't think like we do People!!! They are not peaceful people! Period!!!!! Damn, how gullible are we as a nation...or I should say the current administration...this is gonna be a long 4 yrs...
Old 04-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Squid

usmc7051 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Randman
Amen...

When will Dems stop thinking like zombie Americans, and get into the minds of there enemies...They don't think like we do People!!! They are not peaceful people! Period!!!!! Damn, how gullible are we as a nation...or I should say the current administration...this is gonna be a long 4 yrs...

I was thinking the EXACT same thing as I'm getting ready to reenlist under this adminstration this month.

Lets see where I'll deploy this go round, Korea? Iran? the possibilities are endless.

Probably won't deploy, democrats would rather send problem children (kim jong il) basketballs autographed by Michael Jordan and ask, "please don't go ahead with your nuclear program" instead of making sure it doesn't happen. Just an incident to make you think how things could have been, instead of waiting for the rockets red glare.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:30 PM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
Ok, first, an apology, one too many I in the WWI, a mere sinking of a passenger ship with Americans aboard got us into WWI. Yes, Pearl Harbor was catastrophic, but tell me, is that what it would take to get a reaction. We do not condone Terrorism in any form. Piracy is narry different than hijacking and we know we don't condone that.

What has he done worthwhile? You are correct, it is a short time for him to make changes. One change that is contrary to one of his Campaign Promises, is that we will not be out of the Middle East in the next 16 months. He has already said it will take longer.

Servicemen who voted for him? If I had to make an educated guess, after talking with many of my fellow sailors, it was about 1 in 4. How many of those same guys who voted for him now regret it, about 2 in 3. He is not well like by the Military. If the troops were glad to see him, well, that is a not correct, they were happy to see the Office of POTUS. They were happy to see their "Commander-in-Chief", and they were briefed that they had better act accordingly. A show of disrespect to the POTUS would not be acceptable, in any way shape or form.

I am more than willing to give him an opportunity, but, so far, I do not see too much to hope for.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:46 PM
RK1
MotoGP

This pirate **** is absurd beyond words and a window into how weak and dysfunctional the western world has become.

Put me and five other guys on a container ship. Buy us each a $90 surplus Moisen Nagant from Big 5 and a half case of ammo between us. I can absolutely guarantee that ship will never, ever be hijacked. Total cost for one year of operation? Probably less than that of a U.S. destroyer on station for an hour or two.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:10 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Fe...d.aspx?id=4753

Pelosi Calls For Gun Registration,
Opposes D.C. Gun Reform Legislation.

I like this woman about as much as I like dogshit.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Superstock

Jim TT
Why did the Captain surrender?
Old 04-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by RK1
This pirate **** is absurd beyond words and a window into how weak and dysfunctional the western world has become.

Put me and five other guys on a container ship. Buy us each a $90 surplus Mosin Nagant from Big 5 and a half case of ammo between us. I can absolutely guarantee that ship will never, ever be hijacked. Total cost for one year of operation? Probably less than that of a U.S. destroyer on station for an hour or two.
I would request a scope for mine, as my eyes are not what they used to be...And a tin of ammo is only about $90, so I would think that for each to have there own tin would not be too much to add to the budget...
Old 04-11-2009, 10:15 PM
guru of things sparky
SuperSport

Circuit_Burner is on a distinguished road
Wheres Gilli-bama ?

(music starts) ( gilligans Island soundtrack )

" A three hour-tour ...
A three hour tour .........

The world it started getting rough, the Administration was lost , If not for the cover of CNN, Obama would be tossed ... Obama would be tossed ... "
Old 04-11-2009, 11:02 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Randman
I would request a scope for mine, as my eyes are not what they used to be...And a tin of ammo is only about $90, so I would think that for each to have there own tin would not be too much to add to the budget...
Alright Randman. A 440 tin, a $29 Tasco and a B-Square mount. Jeez. Next you all gonna want stripper clips and a free hat!
Old 04-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by RK1
Alright Randman. A 440 tin, a $29 Tasco and a B-Square mount. Jeez. Next you all gonna want stripper clips and a free hat!
Yes, a hat would be nice, but not neccessary...LOL...It's only a 5 rd internal mag, so who needs the stripper clips....
Old 04-12-2009, 08:15 AM
Squid

usmc7051 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Circuit_Burner
Wheres Gilli-bama ?

(music starts) ( gilligans Island soundtrack )

" A three hour-tour ...
A three hour tour .........

The world it started getting rough, the Administration was lost , If not for the cover of CNN, Obama would be tossed ... Obama would be tossed ... "

Thats hilarious +reps.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:04 AM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
Come on folks, Like Mike said, its so much better now under Obama, recession and all. Look, Kohler Co just laid off 1/10th of their workforce, the auto companies need more money, the banks do not, the daylight is getting longer and the weather is also improving. What more could you want? I suppose that someone would argue that Obama was left with the mess of Bush and he is cleaning up, but who deregulated the banks that caused this crap?? Oh yeah, Clinton.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:50 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by autoteach
I suppose that someone would argue that Obama was left with the mess of Bush and he is cleaning up, but who deregulated the banks that caused this crap?? Oh yeah, Clinton.
Damn, and here I thought you had such a good argument going for me to start trusting Obama boy...Dang it, back to square one
Old 04-12-2009, 10:41 AM
SuperBike

Randman,
I would never argue for a politician, I think they are all worthless. obama has gone back on the "changes" he promised. Changes that we all can believe in, like a superhawk for every man, woman, and child. At least I think that I heard him say that last one.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:46 AM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
The US Navy comes through!
3 pirates dead and 1 captured. Best of all Captain Phillips is safe on a Navy ship.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Superstock

maverick is on a distinguished road
Damn right! I forget... who is the commander in chief of said navy which killed the bastard pirates and saved the american...? Was it bush? The guy who sat like a jackass for 45 minutes reading to children when he was told america was ACTUALLY attacked? Or was it somebody else... oh right the new guy you guys all hate so much showed how much ***** he has and saved the day... weird. It's gonna be a good EIGHT years.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:25 PM
SuperBike

if by good you mean a lot of ball sucking, then yes.

Quick Reply: Where's Obama?