Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Obamageddon!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 05:36 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Okay, do you want to know who voted for this guy?

A 30 year old med-tech at my mother-in-law's assisted living facility (This is a big bucks place, not a nursing home) told my wife today that she went to Washington and visited "Obama's House".

My wife said "Washington state? I thought his home was in Chicago?". To which the med-tech (US born, by the way) replied "No, Washington D. C. That's where "Obama's House" is.

My wife said "Oh, you mean The White House". She said "No it's Obama's House".

WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE PEOPLE. To the best of my knowledge, The White House belongs to the citizens of the United States of America, NOT Obama.

The sooner he moves, the better.

Last edited by VTRsurfer; 07-26-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:09 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Border Patrol Agent murdered on duty.

http://www.policelink.com/news/artic...linewatch-duty

Murdered by "unauthorized guest workers" who just want a "better life". Whatever you do, don't call them wetbacks, that would be mean and "racist".

People who object to "wetbacks" are racists, those who murder Americans "Just want a better life".

http://www.lapdonline.org/all_most_wanted

Last edited by RK1; 07-26-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:40 PM
MotoGP

Well said, RK1
Old 07-27-2009, 01:34 AM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=RK1;228457

People who object to "wetbacks" are racists, those who murder Americans "Just want a better life".
[/QUOTE]

Oh shut your pie hole on this already. ONE illegal killed a border agent, not all illegals. Grouping them all into categories like that is what makes you a racist. And yes, some of those migrant farm workers are legal too.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Moto Man is on a distinguished road
Attached Thumbnails Obamageddon!-subgenius_big.jpg  

Last edited by Moto Man; 07-27-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Squid

flyingeyepro is on a distinguished road
Wow, you guys are a bunch of idiots. Is it the 2 wheel testosterone that has poisoned your feeble minds? How could you set back and watch while W and his posse ruined our Constitution, civil rights and national budget, but now that someone is trying to correct some of those stupid, stupid blunders that Cheney, Rumsfeld (super moron) and others forced down our throats, you do nothing but complain. It's bible thumping rednecks like that that help ruin our country.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:26 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Moto-Man has it right ... ( notice how it doesn't make sense to say "left") ... lol!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:29 AM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by CentralCoaster
Oh shut your pie hole on this already. ONE illegal killed a border agent, not all illegals. Grouping them all into categories like that is what makes you a racist. And yes, some of those migrant farm workers are legal too.

Pie hole stays open. Never heard anyone claim ALL illegals are murderers. Godzilla sized straw man argument.

All illegals are in fact illegal. If they weren't allowed in, weren't tolerated and rewarded for their illegality, none of them would be killing Americans and thousands of now dead Americans would be alive today.

Racist, Schmasist, blah, blah, blah. Most illegals come from the same corrupt and dysfunctional crime ridden feudal narco-state. They bring their culture and social pathologies with them. Not my fault, never agreed to it. Just a true fact.

Your apparent belief that all, most or anything but a small percentage of illegals are "farm workers" is hilarious. So 1969. As if all Mexicans and Central Americans were "campesinos" too stupid and backward to do anything but pick lettuce.

You want to sing Kumbaya and make excuses for 20-30 million lawbreakers who take more than they give. I just want to send them home.

You think that makes you a superior high minded individual and you're willing to **** your own people, culture and country to prove it. And you think my resistance to your anti-American bullshit makes me a "racist".

Ask me if I give a ****.

Last edited by RK1; 07-27-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:56 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
+1
Old 07-27-2009, 11:08 AM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by flyingeyepro
Wow, you guys are a bunch of idiots. Is it the 2 wheel testosterone that has poisoned your feeble minds? How could you set back and watch while W and his posse ruined our Constitution, civil rights and national budget, but now that someone is trying to correct some of those stupid, stupid blunders that Cheney, Rumsfeld (super moron) and others forced down our throats, you do nothing but complain. It's bible thumping rednecks like that that help ruin our country.
Excuse me. Damn little defense of Bush on this thread. None from me. 7 months after Obama entered the White House, 2 years and 7 months after the Dems won huge majorities in both the House and Senate we still have over 100k troops in Iraq, more troops and more American deaths in Afghanistan than ever. Hope and change?

Bush spent hundreds of billions of money we didn't have on corrupt worthless ****. Obama is spending TRILLIONS on same. Hope and change?

Dems made a big deal about being against "torture". Obama's Justice Dept. is in federal court defending "rendition"- exporting prisoners to third world countries so they can be tortured.

Dems made a big deal about "warrantless wiretaps". Guess whose Justice Dept. is in federal court defending them? Hope and change?

Obama looks like nothing so much as the third term of George W. Bush. SQUARED!

Meet the new boss- etc. etc.

Last edited by RK1; 07-27-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:31 AM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
It's the banks, folks. It's not Bush and it's not Obama, although they're both in on the deal and are certainly reprehensible scum who deserve to be prosecuted for their crimes against the people of this country. If they succeed in having us argue over parties or personalities while the banks go about their business of stealing our money and imploding our economy, then the masters of finance who have orchestrated this entire fiasco have won the game and we face a future of subjugation at the hands of tyrants.
Don't be fooled by partisan politics. Look beyond the hype and see who ALWAYS benefits from crises that they themselves caused; Wall Street investment banks and their international financial and corporate cronies.

http://infowars.net/articles/july2009/220709RonPaul.htm

Last edited by killer5280; 07-27-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:02 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by killer5280
It's the banks, folks. It's not Bush and it's not Obama, although they're both in on the deal and are certainly reprehensible scum who deserve to be prosecuted for their crimes against the people of this country. If they succeed in having us argue over parties or personalities while the banks go about their business of stealing our money and imploding our economy, then the masters of finance who have orchestrated this entire fiasco have won the game and we face a future of subjugation at the hands of tyrants.
Don't be fooled by partisan politics. Look beyond the hype and see who ALWAYS benefits from crises that they themselves caused; Wall Street investment banks and their international financial and corporate cronies.

http://infowars.net/articles/july2009/220709RonPaul.htm
Yeah. Banks are banks. Doesn't excuse Bush and Obama from being the wholly owned *** ****** of Goldman Sachs.

Does in fact prove that Andy Jackson, warts and all, was the greatest American President and Ron Paul is the greatest Congressman ever had.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:35 PM
SuperSport

I see a whole lot of "us" and "them" in this thread. And it doesn't benefit anyone of "us" to blame and generalize "them".

So, short of bickering online to pass the time, the next question is, what can I do? What can you do?

It's an futile feeling really, that my actions will probably have no impact, at least not in my lifetime. But I can at least try to insulate myself from the poor decisions of others by spending wisely and not taking risks that depend on the poor or greedy decisions of others.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:52 PM
SuperBike

What is happening and has happened in this country has been engineered by the financial oligarchs through their round table policy making groups, the most notorious of which (in the US) are the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. There is an agenda for a so called New World Order, which is a one world government run by private corporations through structures like the IMF, World Bank, WHO and United Nations which were created by these corporations and their puppets in government.
This isn't us v. them, it is merely stating the facts. One cannot begin to know what actions to take personally without understanding the facts of the situation.
Partisan bickering by the people (left v. right, Democrat v. Republican, "liberal" v. "conservative") works in favor of those who have been working behind the scenes for generations to subvert US sovereignty and merge the US with a one world totalitarian government because it keeps people focused on meaningless diversions while the real crimes are going on largely undetected by ordinary people.
There is an awakening taking place all over this country and there is much that an informed, motivated individual can do to help slow the planned destruction of the US (and other countries) and inform others.

Last edited by killer5280; 07-27-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:03 PM
RK1
MotoGP

I see a whole lot of "us" and "them" in this thread. And it doesn't benefit anyone of "us" to blame and generalize "them
I see it this way;

The six billion member human race is organized around the principle of nation states. A healthy, worthwhile and workable principle. The key to civilization for the past 15 or 20 centuries.

As long as "us" stay in ours and "them" stay in their's, everything is OK. When "them" try to move in and hustle "us" or visa versa, it gets ugly.

For 200+ years people came here to assimilate, to abandon all they left and become 100% American.

No longer. People come here for the benefits of America while demanding the "right" to retain their previous identity, culture, language and loyalties.

It doesn't work. It will destroy the country.

Try a web search on that multi-cultural, multi-lingual paradise. "The former nation of Yugoslavia".

Last edited by RK1; 07-27-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:01 PM
MotoGP

I've been saying this for almost 10 years...50 years from now the United States of America will be unrecognizable from what we know it as today. And not in a good way. I'm glad I won't be here. (unless I live to be 112)
Old 07-27-2009, 04:45 PM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by RK1
For 200+ years people came here to assimilate, to abandon all they left and become 100% American.
I disagree. Every culture that has come here has changed this loose definition of "American culture". Maybe I haven't been around long enough to know the "good ol' days", but I don't know how American culture can even be defined. It is one of the newest, and the most diverse nations in the world, and always has been.

I think it is natural to be biased against unfamiliar ideas and customs, and therefore, racially biased. But I don't believe that than in of itself is eroding the American way of life. People choosing to speak spanish or open a Korean market or pray to Mecca in the next office over does not take anything away from me. If anything, I think it's beneficial.

But I think all that has nothing to do with the immigration problem. Even with properly functioning borders, we'd still have that cultural diversity.

If we bordered a 3rd world country of poverty stricken, spanish speaking people that happened to be caucasian, we'd still have the same immigration problems. People don't really give a crap about our laws or whether we call them criminals for doing whatever it takes to feed their family. Blaming them is pointless. The responsibility is with the politicians and border enforcement.

Asking people to surrender their identity or leave sounds more like the thinking that led to Germany circa 1941. Other countries are more homogenous simply because they've been around longer and have more controlled immigration. A homogenous America is going to be a light brown one.

People don't grow up south of the border with an entitlement complex. They get it right here in America.

Last edited by CentralCoaster; 07-27-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Superstock

maverick is on a distinguished road
Haha people can whine all they want but their asses lost the house, the senate and the presidency FAIR AND SQUARE. Good luck next time fellas.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:37 PM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by maverick
Haha people can whine all they want but their asses lost the house, the senate and the presidency FAIR AND SQUARE. Good luck next time fellas.
And what did YOU win? I think all of us lost.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:45 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
I have been watching this and enjoying it. The dissension is great, it's American. The problem is that our country has gotten beyond the control of the people. There is very little that we can do as citizens besides vote, and that has little effect on true outcomes.

As for Wetbacks, I had a student killed by a DUI/leaving the scene, illegal immigrant from Mexico. Was he a wetback? I have no clue on his swimming ability but can guess that it was an appropriate term for him. Now, what if he was a Mexican born white person that was an illegal that did the same? I would assume that would still qualify him.

Nothing is going to change until we get rid of....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctEDHm0OKms

Last edited by autoteach; 07-27-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Superstock

Originally Posted by autoteach
Nothing is going to change until we get rid of....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctEDHm0OKms

hahaha! Nice reference I love it.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:31 PM
RK1
MotoGP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJxmJZXgNI

The "right" to health care.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:41 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Illegal alien crime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjnWp...rom=PL&index=5
Old 07-27-2009, 07:02 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Jamiel Shaw murdered.

The elected scumbags who made it possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxEnHNRzul4
Old 07-27-2009, 07:17 PM
SuperBike

Maverick's post is a perfect illustration of my point a few posts back.

Last edited by killer5280; 07-27-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:28 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
man, if nothing else, you guys are good for some laughs.
Except while we're at the office
Old 07-27-2009, 07:44 PM
MotoGP

I disagree.
People don't grow up south of the border with an entitlement complex. They get it right here in America.
So you have come full circle with your post. If they can't get an entitlement from their native country they should come here and get one of ours?

The ragheads do but the Mexican boys do not. No, they come here to work and work hard they do. Many have worked for me through the years. Honorable men, team players, and all family men. ICE fucked this all up and it's going to take years if not generations to fix it in South Texas.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:06 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by nuhawk
So you have come full circle with your post. If they can't get an entitlement from their native country they should come here and get one of ours?

The ragheads do but the Mexican boys do not. No, they come here to work and work hard they do. Many have worked for me through the years. Honorable men, team players, and all family men. ICE fucked this all up and it's going to take years if not generations to fix it in South Texas.
Nuhawk;

Everybody has their anecdotes, I don't doubt yours re; the men you've worked with.

But CC is actually half right. No Mexican expects a God Damn thing from his own government, but an awful lot of them come pre programed to expect from ours.

If you doubt it, head over to the "free" emergency room, "free" maternity ward or "free" WIC coupon office of the nearest big city.

Last year Los Angeles County alone spend over 400 Million dollars on welfare for illegals and their children. Doesn't include the cost of education. Or jail.

About 30% of our county jail inmates are illegals. None are there for immigration violations.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Superstock

I'll agree that illegal immigrants are a drain on a lot of things, health care, prison systems, etc., but lets be honest here, as PEOPLE, not as americans, if you were born in in hell (i.e mexico) with a corrupt *** government and poverty everywhere, as a MAN who was trying to raise a family, wouldn't you do whatever it took to give your family a better life? You're damn right you would. I think something needs to be done about illegal aliens, but at the same time, have some ******* sympathy. They're people too, and plenty of them are hard working family men and women who just want to give their families something better... it's not their fault they were born in mexico. And just to reiterate, I understand immigration is a problem, I just can't understand the hatred coming from some people... It's not like they're plotting to kill thousands of americans, they just want to live a decent life like we all do. The only difference is they happen to be born a few miles too far south...
Old 07-27-2009, 08:38 PM
MotoGP

That ain't happening here. If you're in a county jail for more than a few days ICE and IMF come calling. All the newbies get shipped out. These guys get busted for no DL, no insurance, improper equipment, the older ones know all the avenues. It's just the culture. The man that taught me the most about Central Texas Horticulture was a 72 yo Mexican man that had settled on the nursery land twenty years before I got there. We had to bail his *** out of jail for a chicken fight right after I started with the company. Pete didn't drink, walked home to his woman every night (next door), put three kids through Central Texas colleges and finally gave up driving after crashing in a local intersection at about the age of 80. I was there for that one.

I will never forget that day. I come upon the collision and Pete is wandering around in the intersection like a lost puppy. I have been out to a landscape service call and I am wearing my pruning tools which include a Buck 119. I park my truck in the middle of the intersection and go to collect the old man. When I get to him, he recogs me immediately and says, "I knew I could count on you Doug."

The cops are all over my ***. You can't wear equipment like that in a public environment. I kept asking them is Pete OK? what have you done to check him out? Eventually the yelling match subsided. I put the old man in my truck while this was all taking place.

Not that the pain was done - I asked him if he wanted to go home. No, he wanted to go see the wife who was a caretaker at a local laundrymat. I helped him into the building and she comes over in a very matter-of-fact presence. He was like a beat puppy. " I wrecked my car."

She said she would call one of the kids, and they hauled them both home to the place that is now worth several million dollars. They lived there for another Pete 3 yrs, and his missus 5. They lived in peace with their chickens.