Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Obamageddon!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Back Marker

Dave in NY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by VTRsurfer
Bush would have been raked over the coals by the media if he did such a self serving act.
You think Dubya would have bothered to show up at all?
Old 11-10-2009, 07:05 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
yeah and the enclosed doilly says "send me money."
Old 11-10-2009, 07:07 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
lol, in the face of righteous anger, albeit...

ragheads... grrrrrr...
Old 11-11-2009, 02:48 PM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
These are great for shooting dice or tipping ho's.

If I were getting a 2-for-1 discount on them like Obama, I'd be sharing the wealth too!
Old 11-11-2009, 02:50 PM
SuperSport

At least he didn't place one of these next to em...

https://www.chiaobama.com/flare/next

Old 11-11-2009, 03:04 PM
MotoGP

I got a text from a friend of mine telling me has just come across a huge surprise. The Obama Christmas Tree ornament. Yes, folks, it really is legal and socially acceptable to hang a black man from a tree.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:35 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Anybody for Beer Pong???!!!
Originally Posted by CentralCoaster

Old 11-11-2009, 06:45 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Dave in NY
You think Dubya would have bothered to show up at all?
Last Friday night George and Laura Bush visited the wounded and their families at the hospital at Fort Hood. They did this without fanfare and without notifying the media.

Bush isn't perfect, but he has more class in his little finger than His Highness Obama has in his entire body.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:28 PM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
never seen bull **** piled this high, nice work!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:36 AM
Never Go Full Retard!
Squid

smittyvtf1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Circuit_Burner
Rebellion is comming and Im already organizing a militia.
Ive been saying this **** for years, and its been self evident for at least 10.
This guys it spot-on.
Inflation is going to rise faster than my pecker when I watch ****.
And that is because of the stimulus (spendulus, porkulus) bill ALONE.
Then, factor in the way they are printing money at the Ft Worth texas federal money presses, with NO backing .... that alone would cause this too.
So, its inflation X2.
Everything from food to auto parts, to toys and tampons is going to spike like you have never seen in your wildest nightmares soon.
The only way to clean up this nation is a revolt on washington.
Kick out and proscute evereyone in congress and the supreme court, and chase the rest to the hills.
Yes, I agree...I think the Government is a joke... The only way this will happen is if we all grow some ***** (and guns) and rebel.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:34 PM
MotoGP

Well, he did it again. Obama bowed very deeply to the Emperor of Japan. Michael Ramirez' political cartoon in the OC Register today indicated that it was more of a "kiss my ***" to Uncle Sam. GRRRRRRR!!!

My wife and I did a ride to Julian yesterday to make some runs on Banner Grade and the Sunrise Highway. Before we came home today, we went over the bridge to Coronado. I gave approval to an older woman (and I'm 63) with a bumper sticker that said, "2010: THE NEXT AMERICAN REVOLUTION". She said all her friends felt the same, and that she had several other bumper stickers that she's afraid to put on her car. I said "2010 will be the change we can believe in".

By the way, my blond curly hair is down to my shoulders now, since I haven't gotten a haircut since I retired. It cracks up one of my wife's friends who has said, "I can't believe that you're a Conservative, the way you look".
Old 11-19-2009, 07:07 PM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
I don't believe the people in this country have the ***** to revolt against anything. That has to a large part been taken care of by the gov't after the riots of the Vietnam era by making it easy for large numbers of bricks in the wall to become cemented together by going directly from HS to colleges and universities which have become nothing more than glorified, for profit holding tanks designed to keep the kids long enough for the cement to cure. Unfortunately, their plan worked.

The only way I see a revolt is if the economy collapses and most of us end up on the streets. Then, emanating from anarchy, the **** may hit the fan .
Old 11-19-2009, 08:36 PM
SuperSport

Anarchy generally brings in a new boss with muscle, more fire power. Not my first choice for quality leadership. That being said, there ain't a politician worth a ****. we need to cut off access to lobbyists and other corporate fascists and their attendant bribe monies.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:42 PM
SuperSport

Today the federal government issued new "guidelines" for pap smear treatment. A few days ago they did the same for mammograms.

They say it is too cost prohibitive to get these exams as early or as often as recommended in the past.

Looks like they're gearing up for the new Obamacare, and sorting out what medical procedures they think we don't need. Maybe next they'll knock down the prostate screening recommendations, maybe cross a few types of cancer treatment off their list too, forcing you to pay out of pocket. What's next?

Slippery slope.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
SuperSport

I've seldom had insurance coverage in my life, but I've always paid my own way and directly to my doctors, not to some insurance company that would cut my coverage if they thought I was getting too expensive. If something happens I can't afford, I'm prepared to deal with it. By the way, are those of you approaching 65 going to reject Medicare in favor of your favorite insurance companies coverage?
Old 11-20-2009, 09:09 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by CentralCoaster
Today the federal government issued new "guidelines" for pap smear treatment. A few days ago they did the same for mammograms.

They say it is too cost prohibitive to get these exams as early or as often as recommended in the past.

Looks like they're gearing up for the new Obamacare, and sorting out what medical procedures they think we don't need. Maybe next they'll knock down the prostate screening recommendations, maybe cross a few types of cancer treatment off their list too, forcing you to pay out of pocket. What's next?

Slippery slope.
For sure! The sooner they (government, with their own private health care) kill us off, the less the program costs.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:49 PM
MotoGP

Obama needs to watch "WWII in HD" on The History Channel to appreciate the sacrifices our Military made to preserve our Freedom.

He has no clue.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:35 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
http://keithhennessey.com/2009/11/21...-tax-inequity/

Obama/Pelosi/Reidcare;

Uninsured American citizens pay fines, illegal alien wetbacks pay nothing. Both get covered.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:28 AM
MotoGP

Obama needs to watch "WWII in HD" on The History Channel to appreciate the sacrifices our Military made to preserve our Freedom.

He has no clue.
O'bummer is nothing more than a polished, politically correct, pawn of lobbyists who will be screwing things up for things next 8 years.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:36 AM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by nath981
O'bummer is nothing more than a polished, politically correct, pawn of lobbyists who will be screwing things up for things next 8 years.
That's what I said 6 months before he was elected, "He's an empty suit".

And every time he bows to a foreign leader (Saudi Arabia, Japan and China, so far), he's telling the USA "Kiss My ***".
Old 11-24-2009, 11:49 AM
MotoGP

That's what I said 6 months before he was elected, "He's an empty suit".

And every time he bows to a foreign leader (Saudi Arabia, Japan and China, so far), he's telling the USA "Kiss My ***".
obviously the rest of the electorate are not as perceptive, esp considering they put bush in there twice. At least we knew who Bush was cause he was straight and simple, whereas O'Bummer is a more deceptive. Anyone who appoints and bails the criminals, and lets the good people hang, sucks. I like people like paul, kocinish, and nader, but it really doesn't matter.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Superstock

nekkid is on a distinguished road
Yes, I've come to the realization that anyone that doesn't think like me or do as I would do is truly evil. It's not a matter of everyone having their own opinions or "different strokes for different folks". Anyone not like me is evil.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:43 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
I hate liberals! There, I said it. It isn't just there political views, it's everything. They are evil. And they are not like me. I totally agree nekkid, liberals suck.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:08 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by nekkid
Yes, I've come to the realization that anyone that doesn't think like me or do as I would do is truly evil. It's not a matter of everyone having their own opinions or "different strokes for different folks". Anyone not like me is evil.
this is either very funny or very tragic. hopefully the former.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:43 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by nekkid
Of course not, it's about getting the ******* job done and done right the first time.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:40 PM
SuperSport

This is country singer Merle Haggard's take on it. He calls it the "No **** Day"

"I don't believe there's a dime's worth of difference between Democrats and Republicans. When you get someone new in the White House, don't you suppose they'd sit him down there the first morning in the Oval Office and explain the rules? Give him orders about what to do, and if he didn't do 'em, they'd kill his kids? That's what I think. I think there's a No **** Day, when they sit the guy down and he says, 'No ****.' And they say, 'Yeah, and it's this way, too.' 'No ****.' 'And we'll kill your ******' kids if you don't like it.' I think we're there."

Old 11-24-2009, 10:45 PM
Superstock

nekkid is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by autoteach
I hate liberals! There, I said it. It isn't just there political views, it's everything. They are evil. And they are not like me. I totally agree nekkid, liberals suck.
It's not just liberals or conservatives, evangelicals or atheists. I hate stupid people, but I like you.

nath981, I'm tragically funny.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:05 PM
MotoGP

The press is having a hayday with this creep-couple crashing the big tent this weekend at the Whitehouse. Hahahaha I bet if they had given the name of Thompson or Jones this would never have happened.

I just left another MC forum - mostly younger guys. They have a new name for him = Obozo.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:08 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by nuhawk
I just left another MC forum - mostly younger guys. They have a new name for him = Obozo.
Hey....that's an insult to Bozo The Clown!
Old 11-29-2009, 04:49 PM
MotoGP

Hehehehe!