Great eBay Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Back Marker

NovaWildcat08
Thumbs up Great eBay Customer Service

So this made my day. About three weeks ago (April 12) I bought a full 929 Front Brake Assembly off eBay, the seller's ID is Solohon. Because I'm at school now and have zero time to do any work on my bike, I had the brakes sent home. About a week or so later I received an email from him saying that he has been real busy traveling for work and apologized for not sending out the brakes yet. I responded saying "not to worry, I'm not in a rush to get them, safe travels." Well I don't hear from him for another week so I assume they were shipped already. Well anyways, I get back from class tonight and checked my eBay account and there's a message from him from last week (April 27) profusely apologizing for the delay in the shipping and he said he feels that he should at least refund the shipping cost ($15), plus he refunded 20% of the purchase price! Low and behold, I check my PayPal account and there it is.

If I was in a rush to get the parts maybe this would have been more of an inconvenience, but the refund of shipping and %20 sure made it go over easy. I've heard some bad stories of purchases gone horrible wrong on eBay, so it's nice to see sellers go out of their way to make you happy.

Anyways, ride safe!

~Scott
Old 05-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
Well who is this fool? put up your hand :-D
Old 05-03-2007, 07:37 PM
MotoGP

superbling is on a distinguished road
My only bad experiences on ebay have been with salvage yard dealers who misrepresent their items and could care less about making it right.